Whether you are a business executive looking to extend his online presence, or just an average Joe looking to get in on Twitter, you might be looking for those basic first steps to get involved with twitter. This is a basic Tutorial for getting those very first steps down.
How to Twitter: This should only take a few minutes.
1. Go to http://twitter.com/
3. Fill out all your information, including your desired screen name. Try to find something with your real name in it, and avoid usernames with lots of numbers like mike1245. Click “Create My Account”
4. Click The Twitter Logo to go to your Twitter homepage
5. Under “What’s Happening?” type in whatever you want. Then click Tweet.
6. Congratulations, you have tweeted! Feel free to use the “search” field next to the twitter logo to find people that might interest you. Go to their profile and click the “follow” button. From now on, whenever they tweet something just like you did, you will see their tweet at your twitter home page. I have more basic tutorials to come, so go to my twitter page and click “follow” to keep up to date. I will let you know when there is a new blog post!